Thursday, February 7, 2008

The Pain of Love

The Pain of Love

For many a day have I tried
To be the very best in your eyes
Finding nothing but lies
I hope my love does not die

I find out how you think of me
I found out from a friend named ****
She told me you don’t want us to be
Together you and me

I cried out in despair
Ran around in my underwear
Talk to you I did not dare
I just sat alone in my chair.

Even though I know it’s useless
To love you and wait for that kiss
The reason I love is for you alone
I will care for you on my own

But try as I might
You have become my Kryptonite
Become my one only light
That keeps me awake at night

Tomorrow my feelings I proclaim to you
Or maybe in a day or two
For love you as I do
I can’t stand the pain of not being with you

So end this feeling must
Blown away by the wind and dust
Because I know there will never be an “us”
I hope this action of mine is just
For to me, the wind is you and the dust is I
All I can say Is I Love Thy

No comments: